Detailed information regarding your stay
The rooms are available on the day of your arrival from 3 pm and have to be free on the day of your departure at 11 am. Unfortunately, it is sometimes not possible for us to confirm a specific room number or floor. In case of late arrival the open nights will be charged.
Earlier check-in is possible, subject to availability, and costs €25.00/person.
The hotel room must be vacated by 11 am. In case of early departure the open nights will be charged.
A late check-out is possible by arrangement for a fee of €30.00/person, the hotel room must then be vacated by 5 pm.
Children discounts are from the adult price and are valid only in the extra bed in the parental room. Children discounts depending on season and age. See price list.
Children’s half-board includes smaller portions suitable for children. Large portions are available for an additional charge.
Use of the sauna and wellness facilities is only possible from the age of 15.
Our prices are exclusive of accommodation tax of € 2,50 per person/night (from the age of 15). Tourism association fee of € 1,00 per person/night.
When booking we ask for you to make a deposit about 20 % from the arrangement to our bank-account at Raiffeisenbank Neumarkt-Oberwölz
IBAN: AT22 3823 8000 0002 9413
Only by prior arrangement, per day € 15,00 (plus € 20,00 final cleaning), without board. Material damage will be charged according to actual value of the repair.
Cancellations & Travel Cancellation Insurance
- Up to 31 days before arrival: no cancellation costs
- 30 – 21 days before arrival: 40% of the total price
- 20 – 11 days before arrival: 70% of the total price
- 10 – 4 days before arrival: 90% of the total price
- 3 – 0 days before arrival: 100% of the total price
Cancellations will only be accepted in writing. Late arrival, early departure or partial cancellation of room occupancy will be charged at the above percentage rate, depending on the time of written notification.
We recommend taking out travel insurance that also covers an infection with Corona, among other things!
European travel insurance
All information on the Hotelstorno Plus insurance product (information sheet, description of services including conditions, behavior in the event of a claim), cancellation rights, complaint options and data use by Europäische Reiseversicherung AG can be found here:
Precautionary tip: The insurance also includes rescue costs, as well as transportation from the mountain to the valley (in case of an accident). Your premium depends on the amount of the travel price.
Cancellation and arrival/departure conditions according to the Austrian Hotel Regulations (ÖHVB).
Court location: 8850 Murau
In case of errors in correspondence and telephone inquiries (offer/reservation), only
the valid price list applies.
Covid - Information
For your safe vacation at Hotel Turracherhof
In times like these, one thing takes top priority: health and protection from COVID-19. In order to avoid infection clusters, there is a test program in Styria and Carinthia for all employees in tourism, which we have all steadily taken advantage of.
Carefree booking in times of Covid - Your cancellation
We have also adapted the cancellation conditions to the current situation:
For the winter 2020/21 we offer you a free cancellation (with medical certificate/ official prescription) in connection with the corona virus until 14 days before arrival (corona illness, quarantine or travel warning).
At the reception we will keep it that way, that we will do the check out the day before departure until 9 pm. To prepare for your arrival, we ask our guests to email us the check-in dates in advance.
What you can do - general guidelines for your vacation
- ALWAYS keep at least 1 meter distance from other people. Persons from the common household or fellow travelers from the common accommodation unit are exempt from this rule.
- Mouth-nose protection must be worn compulsorily in all public areas of the hotel. We recommend according to the Robert Koch Institute to wear FFP2 masks.
- Wearing mouth-nose protection whenever you are leave the table.
- Drinks and food are served only at the tables.
- Consumption at the bar is not allowed.
- For your protection, service staff will wear mouth/nose protection.
- There is a maximum of six guests (adults plus underage children) per table.
- Wearing a mouth-nose protection is recommended in crowds.
- If possible, reserve/book in advance. Reduce congestion at reception and in the restaurant.
- If possible: pay contactless. Pay your bill by card.
- Adhere to instructions given by staff.
- Refrain from hugging & shaking hands.
- Wash hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds.
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or a handkerchief.
- If signs of illness appear, do not travel. If signs occur during your stay, contact us and call 1450.
- Defaults will be adjusted to meet legal requirements and regulations.
- Room cleaning will be done daily. If you do not wish it, let the front desk know or simply with “do not disturb” sign on your doorbell.
In order to keep the risk of infection in our hotel as low as possible, we also depend on the assistance of our guests. We would be happy to inform you in advance about our “Hygiene and Behavior Rules” currently in effect at the hotel. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
With your prudence you protect yourself, the other guests, our employees and us, as your hosts, whose professional existence could also be threatened by any negligence. We love our profession and look forward to your stay in our hotel!